sábado, 18 de abril de 2015

Chestatee High School's Maddie Woodard overcomes heart condition

Chestatee High School's Maddie Woodard overcomes heart condition

She would experience episodes of extremely accelerated heartbeat with shortness of breath, dizziness and fatigue. “It got to the point where you could … “My dad would tell me I was having an anxiety attack,” Maddie said. “He'd say, 'You need to go …

Read more on Gainesville Times



Study finds high incidence of respiratory problems in oil spill cleanup workers

Those studies found that cleanup workers exposed to crude oil often suffer acute short-term effects — stinging eyes, rashes, nausea, dizziness, headaches, coughs and other respiratory symptoms. But there have been no studies of the … In addition to …

Read more on Tampabay.com (blog)



People's Pharmacy: Stopping Cymbalta resulted in disaster

Q: I have suffered from depression almost my whole life. I've also been diagnosed with fibromyalgia and arthritis. I was prescribed Cymbalta, as it is supposed to help depression and fibromyalgia. I lost my state health insurance when I got a new job …

Read more on Winston-Salem Journal



The post Chestatee High School's Maddie Woodard overcomes heart condition appeared first on Stress Anxiety Guide.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1HjrlD6

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario