miércoles, 28 de enero de 2015

What kind of parent wants to protect their kid from vaccines but not Disney? | Sarah Miller

No matter how many times you sing ‘Let It Go’ with your kids, it won’t change the fact that being anti-vaccine is sad and can cause physical harm


I went to Disneyland once. I didn’t like it. I like it even less now that 70 people, including five employees, have been infected in their measles outbreak.


I didn’t like Disneyland because I don’t like rides, but also because I don’t like fantasy of any kind – especially the fantasy that a bunch of adults waving and sweating under 800 pound carcinogenic masks only to go home with barely enough money to buy the gas it took them to get to work and maybe three gallons of Sunny Delight counts as a “magic kingdom”.


Related: Disneyland says unvaccinated kids not welcome amid measles outbreak


Continue reading…

Parents and parenting | The Guardian


The post What kind of parent wants to protect their kid from vaccines but not Disney? | Sarah Miller appeared first on Journey Parenting.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/15SfFsG

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario