miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

What You’re Seeing Now Is Not the Whole Story

If you walked into my house at 6PM today, you might think I’m a terrible mom. You would see me walking around the living room and kitchen, doing minor chores while my almost-two-year-old follows me around screaming his head off. Full on wailing. Serious waterworks. The whole bit. It would look for all intents and purposes like I am flat out ignoring a helpless crying toddler who only wants my attention. It would look pretty darn bad. It might look even worse if you dropped by a little later because you’d find a still tear-streaked Bo in the living room digging dirt out of the houseplants with the television on […]


The post What You’re Seeing Now Is Not the Whole Story appeared first on Scary Mommy.





Scary Mommy


The post What You’re Seeing Now Is Not the Whole Story appeared first on Journey Parenting.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1xezFeG

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario