miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

Top NBA Draft Pick Joel Embiid Has Put On 50 Pounds Since College, And The …

Top NBA Draft Pick Joel Embiid Has Put On 50 Pounds Since College, And The

"When I left Kansas I weighed 230 pounds," he told CSN's Dei Lynam. “When I got hurt (in a predraft workout) I was 280 pounds. I gained 50 pounds in three months. At Kansas, I wanted to play at 250. I wanted to be strong and not get pushed around.

Read more on Business Insider



Related News:

Excess pregnancy weight gain, smoking, among vital factors for obesity in children

Obesity in children is increasingly becoming a serious medical problem today owing to the changing lifestyle and eating patterns persistent in the society. As far as the management of obesity in children is concerned, it is truly a challenge for …

Read more on TheHealthSite



Milla Jovovich's weight gain is nothing like her first pregnancy

Hinting she has a plan for breastfeeding baby on set, Milla continued, “I'm really proud of myself for not gaining the same amount of weight that I did with our first child (75 lbs.) because I have to be ready to start filming Resident Evil- The Final …

Read more on BabyCenter (blog)



The post Top NBA Draft Pick Joel Embiid Has Put On 50 Pounds Since College, And The appeared first on Bigger Muscles Now.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1LLA1Ei

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario