miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2015

Top NBA Draft Pick Joel Embiid Has Put On 50 Pounds Since College, And The …

Top NBA Draft Pick Joel Embiid Has Put On 50 Pounds Since College, And The …

"When I left Kansas I weighed 230 pounds," he told CSN's Dei Lynam. “When I got hurt (in a predraft workout) I was 280 pounds. I gained 50 pounds in three months. At Kansas, I wanted to play at 250. I wanted to be strong and not get pushed around.

Read more on Business Insider



Related News:

Excess pregnancy weight gain, smoking, among vital factors for obesity in children

Obesity in children is increasingly becoming a serious medical problem today owing to the changing lifestyle and eating patterns persistent in the society. As far as the management of obesity in children is concerned, it is truly a challenge for …

Read more on TheHealthSite



Milla Jovovich's weight gain is nothing like her first pregnancy

Hinting she has a plan for breastfeeding baby on set, Milla continued, “I'm really proud of myself for not gaining the same amount of weight that I did with our first child (75 lbs.) because I have to be ready to start filming Resident Evil- The Final …

Read more on BabyCenter (blog)



The post Top NBA Draft Pick Joel Embiid Has Put On 50 Pounds Since College, And The … appeared first on Bigger Muscles Now.






from WordPress http://ift.tt/1LLA1Ei

via IFTTT

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario